At CloudLab we live diversity. Nevertheless one thing remains the same, from programmer to manager: We merge handcraft, innovation and strategy.
Welcome to CloudLab's press area
Here, we regularly provide you with current media coverage, background information and images about CloudLab and our products. This is what the trade press writes about us, our customers and our solutions:
- Digital Printer, March 18th 2021: CloudLab: W2P update brings e-commerce choice
- WhatTheyThink, March 17th 2021: CloudLab Launches printQ v6.0 Web to Print Software
- World of Print, May 2020: Case Study Colordruck Baiersbronn (german)
- CloudLab press release, March 2020: Expansion of our distributor network
- Printbusiness.co.uk, February 9th 2020: Transeo Media adds web to pack to web to print
- Whattheythink.com, February 6th 2020: Transeo Media announces exclusive distribution agreement with CloudLab
- Whattheythink.com, July 29th 2019: Steven Antoni explains our online offering
- Whattheythink.com, November 20th, 2018: Steven Antoni promoted to President of US division
- Whattheythink.com, November 15th, 2018: Elie Bellama from Newprint talks about his search for the perfect web-to-print solution—and why he chose CloudLab
- Whattheythink.com, September 24th, 2018: Web-to-Print Product Spotlight: printQ by CloudLab
- Beyond-print, July 11th, 2018: Interview: Kalfany – web-to-print specialist in personalized confectionery
- Beyond-print, June 18th, 2018: CloudLab: Magento 2, Packaging, 3D-Editor – what does 2018 have in store?
- Beyond-print, May 29th, 2018: Takeover: Adobe acquires Magento – what does that mean for the online print industry?
- Beyond-Print, April 26th, 2018: Limmaland: using online print to personalize children’s furniture
- Beyond-print, April 16th, 2018: Salon Iris: fine art print – quality instead of quantity
- Beyond-print, June 24th, 2016: Zipper’s drupa twilights: What took place? What remains? Print 4.0!
- Beyond-print, April 21st, 2016: Letterpress: a craft trade invented by Gutenberg goes online
- Beyond-print, December 14th, 2015: Web-to-print for muesli? A first step in the direction of mass customizing foods